Easy Candied Pecans
An easy way to make Pecans like a candy!
1 ½ Tbsp. Packed Brown Sugar
1 ½ Tsp. Water
⅛ Tsp. Vanilla
⅛ Tsp. Kosher Salt
1 Cup Large Halves
- In a bowl/cup combine water and vanilla. In another bowl/cup combine brown sugar and kosher salt. Stir each mixture then place next to stove, this recipe goes by fast.
- In a saucepan toast pecans for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent from burning, once you start to smell a lovely,nutty aroma, they are done! It is okay for them for be a little brown on edges.
- Quickly drizzle the sugar and water mixtures on top of pecans and stir very well for about 20 seconds until fully coated. Immediately take off stove so they do not burn.
- In one layer, spread the pecans on a piece of parchment paper to cool. Allow to cool for about 1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container. They tend to be slightly sticky at first but after about 2-3 hours, the coating hardens.
Save image below to your computer and print for an easy recipe card!