Sweet and Savory Toasted Pecans
This recipe for Sweet and Savory Toasted Pecans will be a game changer at your next event! A great snack with the perfect sweet and savory flavor!
1 lb. Pecan Large Halves
4 tablespoons Butter *Melted*
2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1 ½ teaspoons Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
¼ - ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Mix together seasonings, melted butter, and syrup in a bowl.
- Add the Large Halve Pecans to the bowl and toss until they are coated well.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet then lay the pecans in one layer.
- Bake in the over for 25-30 minutes or until the Large Halve Pecans are toasted and smell yummy.
- Let them cool completely before trying.
- Return to the York Pecan resealable bag and store in fridge, they will stay fresh for up to 1 week!
Save image below to your computer and print for an easy recipe card!