Cinnamon Roll Blondies With Pecans
Cinnamon Roll Blondies With Pecans are perfect for a snack, dessert or even breakfast! They are sweet but good!
1 Box Trader Joe's Blondie Mix
3 tablespoons Softened Unsalted Butter
1 Stick Melted Unsalted Butter
2 Large Eggs
1 tablespoon Water
¼ cup Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9” square pan with non-stick spray; wipe out excess.
- In a small bowl, mash together softened butter and cinnamon filling mix until mixture is thick and smooth; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs to blend. Gradually whisk in melted butter. Stir in blondie base mix until it is completely absorbed. Spread batter evenly in pan and smooth top.
- Spoon small dollops of cinnamon filling mixture on top of blondie batter, press each down gently and swirl with the tip of a knife until the cinnamon mixture is swirled into the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes then sprinkle pecan pieces on top. Then put in the oven for another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and the top is just set. Cool blondie completely in the pan.
- Empty glaze mix into a small bowl; slowly add 1 Tbsp. water until the glaze is the correct consistency to drizzle over cooled blondie. If you prefer thinner glaze, add additional water ¼ teaspoon at a time for consistency preference. Let glaze harden before cutting into bars.