Pecan Turtle Brownie Muffins
Looking for a great dessert to take to your next gathering and not have to cut and serve? These Pecan Turtle Brownie Muffins are a good one! They are made in individual muffin tins, and make it a great treat that everyone can grab on their own.
1 box Brownie Mix
Add ½ Caramel Square In Middle
¼ cup Chopped Small Pecan Pieces
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit and spray muffin tray with muffin tins or use butter spray.
- In a bowl mix together brownie mix and pecan pieces.
- Fill muffin tins halfway with brownie mix and place a caramel square in the middle.
- Add more brownie mix on top and cover caramel.
- Place in oven for about 15 minutes.
- After they are done allow to cool then enjoy!